Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I'm not planning a menu for this week. My reason for this being that I most likely will not be home and Hubby will be the one in charge of creating meals. And he is an awesome cook. So rather than planning a menu and buying the ingredients for the menu, I am choosing to turn it over to him completely. And, we have had heavy snowfall in our region this past weekend and there is a very real possibility that I will not be coming home from work once I go back there tomorrow night. I may stay in the other town at my boss's house. An interesting, seemingly unusual, arrangement, but one that should work well nonetheless. We will see if that is necessary. If I stay there in town, most of my meals will be provided for me, due to the fact that I had to stay. That's just one of the nice benefits of staying in town. So there you have it, I'm skipping MPM this week and turning it all over to Hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment