Monday, March 7, 2011
Today's small thing was to just catch up on something. So, I decided to get caught up on the groceries getting put away. It was something that I hadn't done yet because I needed to rotate some food around (first in, first out, you know!) and so I just hadn't gotten around to it. Now it is done!
Today's small thing was worth 40 points, which brings my monthly total for March up to 130 points!
Today, I have been seriously lacking in motivation and just feel like I'm dragging. I left dinner up to Hubby tonight because I hadn't even gotten that far yet. So, tonight was a dinner from a box for the kids. I haven't been hungry at all for the last few days. I think I'm either coming down with something or well, I don't know. I don't feel ill, just worn out. But I really don't have a reason to feel this worn out, so I don't know. Anyhow, on to the menu plan for this week:
- Monday - hamburger helper
- Tuesday - at mother in law's house
- Wednesday - spaghetti with meat sauce, green beans, garlic parmesan bread and fruit
- Thursday - homemade chicken noodle soup
- Friday - breakfast for dinner - french toast, yogurt and fruit
- Saturday - homemade pizzas
- Sunday - roast, mashed potatoes, corn and fruit