Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year...New Goals

I'm not much of one for making resolutions, per se. I do, however, like to set goals to change my life, in general, for my own personal benefit and for my family's joint benefit.

I have many goals that I would like to accomplish this year, but I am not planning on starting to do all of them RIGHT NOW - instead I plan to set a new goal each week for an area of my life that I need to constantly work at to change. And I plan on setting a daily goal for a task (or a few of them!) that need to be completed that day. You know, to keep myself accountable like that.

So...here is a partial list of goals that I would like to accomplish this year. This list begins with the goals for January.

Goal 1:
Start a Bible reading plan. Done!
Goal 2:
Make a commitment to daily prayer.
Goal 3:
Make sure the dishes are washed every night before I go to bed.
Goal 4:
Clean the little bathroom every day when I get up.

So, here it goes. The beginning of my log about organizing amid the chaos that I lovingly call my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment