Monday, February 8, 2010

And an update to my to do, to do, to do post...

I have gone from this:



to this:



Not as much done as I had hoped I would have, but hey, it's some progress. Not on that list was cleaning up a majorly huge and gross mess in the kitchen and doing dishes. THAT took a good couple of hours to get done, combined. Unfortunately, it's not all done, but it's much closer than it was earlier today and I'm tired so I think it's time to call it quits for the night.

I'm also hoping that I won't be up all night with sick kiddos. I spent a good portion of last night up with Boy B, who is sick with croup. Let's just say that it was a LONG, LONG, weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I have to know what program you're using to do this. I was just saying the other day that I used to have something like that but cannot remember what it is for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know - it came installed on my laptop...it comes naturally with win 7 and vista operating systems, I think.

    I loved it when I had vista on my old laptop - although that was really the only thing that I liked about vista. My new laptop has win 7 on it.

    (copy and pasted from another comment today - I'm just lazy that way) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - and the application itself is called "Sticky Notes"...

    ReplyDelete