Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Names for the Kiddos

Okay, so I'm done with the generic Boy A, Boy B, Boy C and Girlie names that I have been using for the kiddos. From now on, they will be known as the following:

Natty-Nu is my 9 year old, formerly known as Boy A

JoNo is my 6 year old, formerly known as Boy B

Punky is my 3 year old, formerly known as Girlie

and for Boy C...hmm...erm...yeah, I'm not quite there yet...I'll come up with something. For the other kids, it was easy - I call the oldest Natty-Nu when I'm being affectionate - it's a loving pet name. JoNo is the online personality I have given to child 2, Punky is a shortened version of Girlie's nickname in real life. I used to call her Pumpkin Pie and when I would call the youngest brother Pumpkin Pie she would get mad and say, "NO! I'm PUNKY PIE!" Which was absolutely adorable and of course, Punky has stuck.

But now for Boy C...I just don't know. I just asked Hubby about this too - and he couldn't come up with another nickname for the boy either. So...I give it to you, my blog readers. Please give me your ideas for a blog name for this child:



Post a comment and I will choose the one that I think best suits him. If there are multiple ones that I like, I will use a random number generator to pick the name. And there will be a prize. Not sure what the prize will be yet, but there will be a prize involved. Enter as many suggestions as you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment