Monday, January 3, 2011

Housekeeping Mission Statement



Today's assignment was to create a mission statement for my housekeeping goals and I have kind of done that already in another blog post, but I want to keep my Home Sanctuary posts together (so that I can also label them as well) so that I can track my points easier.  Don't understand what I'm talking about?  Click the Company Girl button right here <------- or on my sidebar to link to the blog and check it out!

But for now, on to the mission statement:

"I want to have the house organized and decluttered to make it easier for Hubby to keep up with the housework. I have been the one home full-time and I know how hard it can be to maintain the house when it's so full of stuff. What I would like to do is spend time on each of my days off from work and get rid of excess clutter around the house."  (quoted from my New Year's post) I want to be able to invite people in regardless of when they drop by.  I want my house to look lived in, I don't desire a model show home.  I want it to be comfortable.

Writing out the mission statement is worth 50 points.

Total for January:  50 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment