Monday, March 7, 2011

Ketchup Caught!

Oh man, I cannot even begin to tell you all how happy I was to see today's small thing from Rachel Anne! Apparently I am not the only one who slipped this weekend. I mean, I did do stuff this weekend, but I've been dragging and just haven't been up to doing as much as I have been lately and so while the minimum maintenance things are getting done and I'm still doing okay with my "just good enough", I haven't been going much further than that.

Today's small thing was to just catch up on something. So, I decided to get caught up on the groceries getting put away. It was something that I hadn't done yet because I needed to rotate some food around (first in, first out, you know!) and so I just hadn't gotten around to it. Now it is done!

Today's small thing was worth 40 points, which brings my monthly total for March up to 130 points!
 

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I tend to let groceries hang out on the counter for a day or so once the cold stuff is put away.

    I haven't done the Small Things in a while now, but I need to get back to them- she always has good little challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her Small Things! My problem is that even though they post at like 5:30 in the morning (or something like that), they usually don't hit my inbox until around 11:30 and I don't check my email usually during the day, so unless I'm really on top of my game that day, I don't see or start the small things until somewhere around 8:30 at night. I have to figure out a better plan for that though!

    ReplyDelete