Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Today, I have been seriously lacking in motivation and just feel like I'm dragging. I left dinner up to Hubby tonight because I hadn't even gotten that far yet. So, tonight was a dinner from a box for the kids. I haven't been hungry at all for the last few days. I think I'm either coming down with something or well, I don't know. I don't feel ill, just worn out. But I really don't have a reason to feel this worn out, so I don't know. Anyhow, on to the menu plan for this week:
  • Monday - hamburger helper
  • Tuesday - at mother in law's house
  • Wednesday - spaghetti with meat sauce, green beans, garlic parmesan bread and fruit
  • Thursday - homemade chicken noodle soup
  • Friday - breakfast for dinner - french toast, yogurt and fruit
  • Saturday - homemade pizzas
  • Sunday - roast, mashed potatoes, corn and fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment