Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tossed It Tuesday


Posting late here, but a post is a post, yes? Violet is feeling better, so yay for that! And she was able to get some things tossed this week too. I am trying to think of what we tossed that was separate from our regular every day trash. Let's see if I can remember:

  • My mom finally took home a box of her and my brother's clothing yesterday.
  • We sent a load of recycling home with our good friends when they were here on Sunday evening.
  • I have two bags of clothes that went out this week.
Yep, I think that is close to being it. I have things already started for this week, but you will find out about that next week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when the things you mean to share finally leave the house? :)

    Thanks for thinking of me! We FINALLY got everyone healthy at my house, then we had a death in the family, so this last week hasn't been great, either. Yikes. Enough with the excuses, I'm going to start pushing myself to get more decluttering done for Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but of course Violet! How could I possibly post this without thinking of you? You are the inspiration behind these posts!

    I'm sorry to hear that you guys lost someone. And really? Seriously? Those are not excuses. Sometimes when illness and family things are going on, it keeps you from getting the extra stuff done. Shoot, sometimes it keeps you from getting the regular stuff done. At least, that's the way it is for me sometimes!

    Glad you're back though! I missed ya!

    ReplyDelete