Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Refrigerator Door...




Well, Katie asked and I am delivering. There were so many posts that I had hoped to get done yesterday but I just couldn't get everything done. Why is it that Tuesday is a major posting day for me, yet it is also the day that I am home the least? That's something that I am going to have to figure out how to work out more efficiently. So, anyhow without further ado, here is my refrigerator door before I took everything out, threw three items away and combined two ketchup containers into one:


First picture up is my before picture. You can see that the items are just shoved in there without rhyme or reason. I also did not even realize until I was taking these pictures and cleaning it out that we are missing (and always have been - as long as we have been living here - the top bar that holds stuff on the top shelf. I just never really paid attention to it. Not sure we would have really utilized it anyhow, as it is a short space.



These are my after pictures. You can see that I took things out (wiped down the containers and the door shelves and then put things back in there neatly in a way that makes sense. All salad dressings together, all the condiments regularly used for hamburgers are all together and the top is pretty much just whatever fits up there.


And this my friends, is what we will be looking at being made over next Tuesday. It's yucky! The food is all good - just the shelves and the bottom and sides are not clean. It will get done though!

4 comments:

  1. There's my girl! Isn't it funny what we suddenly notice? I realized when I was doing my door that one of my bulbs in the fridge is burned out. I have no idea how long it's been like that! Is it weird that I like seeing inside other people's fridges/closets? I'm always curious what other people have. I don't know if you noticed, but mine has a ton of mustard! All different sorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't noticed, actually, so I had to go back and look at it again. We actually stock a number of the same items and brands. And we both shop at WalMart for at least some groceries. I am pumped and ready for the inside of the fridge to get all cleaned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, can't wait to see how you do the fridge! Thanks for the comment on mine! I still just go open my fridge door just to stare at it LOL! It was SO GROSS for so long. I don't know how we ever lived like that. No going back though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, believe me, I am scared to pull out those drawers to see what lies beneath. Hmmm, that just might be the blog title for that day! Way to go! :) I think this is something that I, personally, need to do about once a month, or at least once a quarter. Minimum.

    ReplyDelete